£35000 - £38000 per annum + bonus
29 days ago
This exciting, and market leading Data SaaS company has a fantastic product in the market that works with Brands, Agencies, Publishers and Media Owners direct. They are in a massive stage of growth, and expect this team to grow by another 2 CSM's by the end of the year with their tech doing so well.
They are also thriving in the tough environment that we're in with Covid-19, due to their tech being extremely valuable for their clients. This is a business that is cash rich, secure and growing!
This role sits in their Customer Success/Account Management team where you will be responsible for a small portfolio of Enterprise clients on the tech platform, managing their engagement, building relationships but also renewing and identifying areas for expansion. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at building relationships, with a solid background in Account Management or Customer Success. It is also important that you are ambitious and very proactive as they have a very entrepreneurial environment full of fun and outgoing people!
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company, with some great growth potential and development opportunities with a great culture!
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across Agencies, brands and Publishers
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Ensure the customers absolute success on the platform!
- Manage onboarding and initial training of customers on the platform
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible when we are back in the office
- Work with and manage clients and stakeholders in multiple international markets.
- Be responsible for renewing your clients on the tech platform.
- Identify expansion opportunities within your existing portfolios
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management in a tech company, working with a portfolio of clients.
- You will ideally have experience in SaaS.
- You have experience managing Enterprise level clients
- You ideally have worked with Agencies or Publishers before
- You have an above average retention rate, growth rate and client satisfaction rate,
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have an interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are excited by meeting clients!
- You are ambitious and driven as an individual - willing to put in the extra work when needed
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Monthly social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox