City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Shares
11 months ago
This cutting-edge London based digital rewards programme are changing the way retail giants engage customers whilst finding a revolutionary way to reward customers.
A small team back by global giants working with many household names needs someone to fill their role of Customer Success Manager, the ideal candidate would have experience to come in and manage their growing portfolio of accounts.
As the first account manager in the organisation you will have the unique opportunity to work with the senior team to establish best practice and build lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
As a Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day conversations with clients, answering any queries.
- Hold monthly / quarterly catch ups with brands and agency partners to report back growth and understand client objectives.
- Help coordinate the onboarding of new clients onto the programme, gathering crucial information to streamline onboarding.
- Create monthly reports, demonstrating incrementally and marketing exposure.
- Liaise with retailers marketing team to capture marketing campaigns / promotions which can be communicated to our membership.
- Identify trends and opportunities within transactional data. Present a clear ROI back to clients through data.
- Take a proactive approach to solving problems for clients.
- A self starter with a strong sense of ownership, and a can-do attitude
- Have an understanding on the affiliate / performance marketing industry
- 1 - 2 years minimum experience in account management
- Fast learner who isn't afraid to get things wrong.
- Dedicated and ambitious to grow within a fast paced company
- Have a commercial mindset, seeking opportunities to drive revenue.
You can apply for this Customer Success Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.