6 months ago
Customer Success Manager, E-Mobility/SaaS, Germany, Competitive Salary
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a fast-growing Berlin-based start-up, who offer a user-first and API-centered car data platform. Their open vehicle data marketplace enables new mobility companies to discuss, test, and launch data-driven mobility services.
The key industry segments that the company are active in include Insurtech, Fleet Management, E-Mobility and Automotive Aftersales.
They collaborate with global brands such as Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI and BMW.
They are now looking for an experienced professional to join them as a Customer Success Manager in Germany!
They have an office in Berlin, but are open to candidates working remotely.
As a Customer Success Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and managing long-term strategic relationships with relevant customers and partners in the mobility sector
- Building, coordinating and executing project plans for the clients’ API integration projects
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and create joint marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and analysing client performance, and providing reports
- Onboarding new clients
- You have business-fluent English and are native in a European language (German is a plus)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a B2B Customer Success Role (ideally in the SaaS industry)
- Proven track record of working in the automotive/e-mobility industry is a plus
- Experience in a start-up is beneficial
- You are strategic and tactical in solving projects and have significant knowledge of project management methods
- You are driven by new technologies and have shown success in complex environments
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.