£40000 - £50000 per annum + £5-10k Bonus and Stock Options
AP - CSM_1647525349
3 months ago
Customer Success Manager - Enterprise Legal SaaS Platform
£40,000-50,000 base plus £5-10K bonus and stock!
My client is a new start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking to continue their rapid growth and development of their product!
Their tech is a SaaS based product which allows their clients to manage their finance and legal teams and streamline a lot of their work processes. It's a very innovative product, which they have seen great success from and lead them to working with some huge names in the industry already!
They have grown now to over 50 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double that this year with this position being in their Customer Success team.
They are looking for someone with Customer Success experience, who has experience managing a portfolio of accounts within the SaaS sector. You need to be able to show value to your clients constantly and efficiently.
As a CSM, you will:
- Own the relationships with your assigned customers and be accountable for driving adoption of the platform, customer retention and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the customers under your management
- Work with our customers to establish the key business outcomes can impact and build & execute success plans that ensure our customer achieve their goals
- Create true value to enable the growth and expansion of our customers recurring revenue.
- Develop and promote advocates of the platform
- Be accountable for the renewal of customer contracts and partner with sales to expand growth customers
- Be the voice of the customer across internal teams including product, marketing and sales
What You'll Need:
- You will have 1-3 years in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- You might have worked with clients in finance or legal
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have commercial experience and eye for expanding accounts
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- A second language is a big plus!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with Vitality
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Regular social events, team lunches and nights out
- Free snacks, drinks and breakfasts
- Central office location in Holborn/Chancery Lane
- Only the best equipment - the latest MacBook Pro or MacBook and 27-inch 4K screens
- Whatever books and learning material you need to learn and grow
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.