£45000 - £55000 per annum + £20-25k Bonus
HKJ - CSM_1644247143
8 months ago
Customer Success Manager - Enterprise - Recruitment Tech SaaS
£45,000 - £55,000 plus £20-25K Bonus
My client is one of the industries leading Recruitment Tech Platforms within the SaaS/Software space. They work with large enterprise brands and retailers such as Tesco, Sainsburys and Gymshark to support them in revolutionising and streamlining their recruitment processes within Software!
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client throughout the customer journey.
They are a company of passionate technology professionals where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced and growing company with incredible routes for progression and with plan to double their team size in the next 12 months!
They are ideally looking for someone who has 3+ years experience in Customer Success with experience across SaaS platforms in Recruitment, Fintech or Professional Services. The role will have you onboarding your own clients onto the technology then being responsible for owning, retaining and growing them from there. A great opportunity to build strong client relationships and great OTE rewards for doing so too!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- You will serve as the point of contact across our clients in the post-sales customer lifecycle, alongside the Head of Customer Success
- Develop Customer relationships, ensuring customer adoption and growth ensuring they are using the solution to achieve full business value
- You will collaborate with various teams across the business, from Product through to Talent and Sales, to align our roadmap to the Customer's strategies
- Providing domain expertise within technical recruitment and market knowledge to support clients
- Monitor all customer health, adoption, and usage KPI's
- 3+ years within technical recruitment within a business development or client focused role within SaaS.
- Technical recruitment knowledge and a willingness to learn/pick up new ideas and technical concepts.
- Demonstrable rapport building skills both internally and externally and the proven ability in growing/nurturing accounts
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to adapt to the needs of the target audience
- Collaborative, there is no working in silos so we help each other along the way and intra-team knowledge share is intrinsic to the success of the business.
- A real desire to change the perception and method of technical recruitment and an ambition to be at the forefront of this change.
- Competitive salary range and equity options
- World Passport - work from anywhere in the world for 2 months/year
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays - Extra holiday day for your birthday
- Closed office between Christmas and New Year
- Apple MacBook Laptop
- Remote Flexible role, 1 day per week in the office post Covid
- Regular team events and socials
- Commission structure
- Access to all company sponsored and partnered events.
You can apply for this Customer Success Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.