West End, London
19 days ago
My client was only founded a few years ago, and yet have grown to become a market leader in their niche space in healthcare. They were founded with a clear vision, to save our NHS millions a year with their service.
The product works with both healthcare organisations and healthcare professionals across the UK, and allows them to connect and network as well as provide them with new opportunities. It's also doing fantastically well, with thousands of organisations already signed up!
This role sits in their Customer Success team where you will be Training, Supporting, Strateising and meeting clients regularly for the platform. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at building relationships, with a solid background in Account Management or Customer Success.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company, with a really great mission!
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across the healthcare industry.
- Manage client onboarding and training on the technology, working with the wider Customer Success and support teams.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Ensure the customers absolute success on the platform!
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible
- Look for expansion opportunities within the tech
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management role ideally in a tech company, working with a portfolio of clients.
- You will ideally have experience in the healthcare of public service industry, although this is not completely required.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction rate,
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have an interest in the healthcare industry.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are excited by meeting clients!
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox