City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + plus 50% bonus!!
about 2 months ago
Customer Success Manager - Leading Data Connectivity Ad Tech - £60,000 - £70,000 plus 50% bonus!!
My client is the worlds leading Data Connectivity platform with over 1300 people globally as is stands! They have been going from strength to strength this year.
Due to them winning a number of amazing clients from TV broadcasters to leading Music Providers they are needing to grow their customer success management team with some amazing talent from the advertising space.
If you are an experienced Customer Success Manager then this is the role for you!
- Manage and grow success across a current portfolio of tier 1 clients including TV Broadcasters and Music providers
- Collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing and more to develop solutions for your clients and deepen and expand the relationships
- Being responsible for managing your portfolios relationships, growing your accounts and renewing them at the end of contract date.
- The Chance to grow and develop your career through growth within the business and amazing development plans
- At least 4 years customer success management experience
- Knowledge of the digital advertising space ( this can be programmatic, display, search, social, connective TV or more)
- extremely strategic, driven and entrepreneurial. always one eye on the bigger picture and the next opportunity to expand a relationship
- ideally have a strong understanding of how data is used by marketers across all marketing channels
- ideally you will have a strong understanding of the digital media landscape
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox