£40000 - £50000 per annum + 10% Bonus and Equity
ACS - IN_1623937355
7 months ago
Customer Success Manager - Leading Data Collaboration Platform
£40,000 - £50,000 plus 10% bonus and equity
My client is the world's leading data collaboration platform, empowering companies to deliver better customer experiences while prioritizing customer privacy. Using their patented technology, they connect customer records between and amongst companies, without moving or sharing data. Since launching their platform in 2019, customers across a wide range of industries including CTV, Retail, Gaming and Entertainment have trusted them to compliantly deliver better customer experience.
They were founded 6 years ago with a vision to connect the world's data without ever sharing it. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the 'non-movement of data.' They are based across the UK, US and Germany and after taking Series A funding last year are looking to grow exponentially in 2021.
They are seeking a highly detailed, thoughtful, and confident Customer Success Manager to manage and grow accounts. You will work with our client's engineering, product operations, and commercial teams to understand and implement an ever-growing set of user cases leveraging the platform.
The ideal candidate is commercially astute, data-driven, execution focused, detail-oriented and able to direct and manage sophisticated clients to ensure they receive the highest value from our platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive day-to-day relationships and interactions with a defined set of partners
- Act as the client's go-to advocate and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for the client
- Deliver analytical insights to client by providing actionable recommendations
- Track performance and success of platform use to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome for the client and their partners
- Create and establish go-to-market plans for the account and each of its multiple use cases
- Plan and execute QBRs
- Run a reliable and organized account process that keeps the business on top of deadlines and capable of introducing new revenue growth initiatives
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a client facing role working with a variety of clients and verticals
- An understanding of how data and identity is activated in the media supply chain/martech ecosystem, and related applications and tech stacks
- Demonstrable and consistent track record of successfully managing complex partnerships
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to support other team members
- Ability to work and communicate seamlessly in person and remotely
- Ability to build and cultivate new relationships with potential and existing partners within all parts of an organization
- An organized self-starter that pitches in as needed in a fast-moving start-up environment
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.