£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Bonus
about 1 month ago
PR - CSM_1620724215
Customer Success Manager - Data Science/BI Platform
£45,000 - £55,000 plus Bonus
This company specialise in helping retailers, FMCGs, SMEs and Fintech businesses to become more efficient, more intelligent and more effective through the application of data science. They are a data agency that specialises in predictive modelling, email marketing and Business Intelligence.
This business is huge on culture and loves to reward its employees for everything that they do and what they put into the business. They offer *Unlimited Paid Annual Leave* (Yes, it is a real thing!), yearly company bonus, monthly spot bonuses, private healthcare and an inclusive culture with everyone working towards the same goal!
As Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, serving as the primary contact and advocate for any day-to-day issues and requests
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment and performance measurement
- Actively farm existing account base to identify new solutions or service opportunities and provide valuable account information and insight to support sales.
- Onboard new clients onto our products and conduct training if
- Successfully delivering against our clients' requirements and ensuring the completion to a specific schedule and agreed budget, deliver profitability of all projects you are responsible for and receive high level of customer satisfaction.
- Lead multiple projects across all phases including initiation, scoping, planning, execution, monitoring, control and
- Build relationships with senior client and partner stakeholders, ensuring operational and client service excellence.
- Strong experience in a client facing role, building and nurturing multi-level client relationships, onboarding new clients and handling escalations.
- Proven experience of up-sell and cross-sell deals.
- Knowledge of how to accurately scope and price client projects, ensuring profitability and delivery to time and budget.
- Hands on experience of using a major BI platform
- Running discovery and scoping workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient in Agile project management methodologies
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox