£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Bonus
SQ - CSM_1658388483
2 months ago
Customer Success Manager - Media Analytics SaaS Platform - £45,000-£55,000+ bonus - Lonodon/ Hybrid / Remote
My client are a scale-up SaaS platform empowering the media and advertising space with a tool covering all operations around media strategy and media planning. Their platforms are cutting edge across digital and traditional media planning, audience analytics and cost measurement.
They are a global business of just under 100 people with a growing office here in London that currently has 10 heads in it. They are working with some of the world's biggest brands such as Pfizer, GSK, L'Oréal, and IKEA!
This role will be responsible for a portfolio of mid-market and enterprise accounts across the EMEA area of business. Responsibilities here sit across building relationships and trust that lead to the natural retention and growth of your portfolio.
This role would be suitable to someone who has had 2-3 years' experience managing a portfolio in Customer Success or Account Management and is looking to take the next step in developing their career in this space.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage and be the lead point of contact for a top-notch portfolio of clients, building relationships and trust that lead to retention and growth.
- Orchestrate the customer's journey, leading cross-functionally to drive success, creating standardized success plans based on customer tier and focus, oversee all the lifecycle touchpoints, health metrics, product usage and feedback (CSAT)
- Monitor client performance and share best practices to drive client value
- Drive retention, adoption, advocacy, and growth by finding ways to deeply understand customer's challenges, objectives, and become a trusted strategic adviser
- Identify opportunities to optimize metrics and processes, reporting, playbooks, etc. to enable improvements
- Manage account renewals for your customer base, and identify and drive upsell opportunities
- Partner with sales, marketing, and product to deliver best-in-class experiences for clients, as well as other colleagues in the Client Services team.
- 2-4 years' experience as an Account Manager or CSM, ideally in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a book of business in recurring revenue including managing the renewal and/or upsell process
- Passion for business strategy and customer success
- Excel in problem solving and have strong analytical skills - continuously thinking "How can I make this better? How can we improve this?"
- Experience with tools like Gainsight and Salesforce
- A proactive mindset, able to identify risk and opportunity and present solutions one step ahead of the customer
- 25 days of paid leave a year plus bank holidays
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you
- Enhanced sick pay
- Monthly company-wide social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law