£35000 - £45000 per annum + 10K
4 months ago
My client is an official marketing partner of Facebook, and one of their original Elite Marketing partners. They operate on a SaaS model with household, enterprise in-house brands across the world to manage their Paid Social campaigns.
Managing an annual spend of over $750 million globally, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in their space and have huge plans to continue that expansion globally.
With a close-knit team of 5 people here in London, but a further 100 globally, this is the chance to get exposed to multiple different areas of the business and take on a lot of responsibility you would not find in a large team.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), free lunch and breakfast, exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You'll be in a completely hands off position and working very strategically with your portfolio.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Manage clients Paid Social campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Collaborate with the Director of Success directly for strategy of their clients.
- You will have 1-4 years' in a hands-on Paid Social role, building campaigns across Facebook.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You will have considerable Direct Response experience
- You have experience using Facebook Ad Manager or similar tools.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You have a passion for Paid Social Advertising!
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- £10K bonus scheme!
- Free lunch and breakfast every day
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.