City of London, London
8 months ago
This London based company gives meaning to retail data. Inspired by a group of retail executives and big data experts with a shared vision, it is a system that offers one source of truth that instantly connects data from every part of the organisation - merchandising, customers, marketing, operations, returns and finance - across all channels. It is a prescriptive analytics solution that determines what's impacting profit and revenue, and then prescribes the actions to most positively impact the business. And now they're on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager to join their team!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead onboarding of the platform within new clients; developing tailored training and engagement programmes
- Own multiple client engagements, leveraging existing knowledge and experience to successfully drive adoption of the platform
- Actively use the tech to provide insight and analysis for clients covering all business functions and levels, including senior executive level
- Conduct on site meetings with clients to enforce usage through continual training, education and analysis
- Develop strong relationships with client teams (operational and executive) to keep them fully engaged with us!
- Be first line of support for the client with data source issues, usage inquiries and analysis requests
A minimum of 3 years' Customer Success/ Account Manager experience working ideally within the Digital retail industry and/ or within analytics.
- Extensive knowledge or practical experience of web analytics software including Omniture, Google Analytics and/or Coremetrics
- Proven track record of identifying the trends, patterns and anomalies in data that help shape website design, campaign marketing performance, CRM and merchandising strategy in an online environment
- Strong business acumen with an ability to distil complex analysis and turn into easily understandable, business oriented insights
- Ability and desire to build strong internal and external relationships, including senior executive level
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with little supervision and excellent follow up
You can apply for this Customer Success Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.