City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + £10k Bonus
about 1 month ago
Customer Success Manager - SaaS - London - £60,000 plus £10k Bonus
My client is a fast-growing and well-funded UK tech company servicing a global client base. This AI SaaS platform empowers brands to discover authentic consumer stories, manage the digital rights to that content, and distribute the most impactful media to marketing channels and eCommerce.
You will be part of an innovative and powerful platform connecting clients with a community of consumers. You will be facilitating amazing brand content and media for clients to different channels, with an understanding of the client's goals and how the investment in my client's technology works to drive sales and make a difference.
- You will get to work alongside senior stakeholders to create business objectives for up selling opportunities
- Maintain client relationship of your portfolio
- Be part of a company driving new and innovative marketing content for clients and consumers.
As the Customer Success Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a framework to deliver exceptional customer service to your portfolio of clients, drive upsell and cross-selling opportunities, and secure our long-term revenue stream through client renewals.
- You will be involved in the onboarding of clients onto the software and deliver training and support.
- Streamlining and improving the process for servicing customers
- Manage existing and new the relationships
- Use Salesforce and other information platforms on a regular basis to deliver timely and accurate activity forecasts and reporting.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience in a CSM function, account management, consulting, or client service role.
- Experience working within a SaaS business/stakeholders, maintaining and growing customer accounts.
- Proficient in building and delivering compelling proposals and presentations via the GSuite set of products
- Highly Internet and social networking literate with a deep understanding of today's web-based technologies and apps.
- Interested in excelling at a start-up company and embrace a 'start-up culture'.
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2400
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox