City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 20% Bonus
6 months ago
Customer Success Manager -Saas/B2B/Data Insights, Up to £50k base + 20%
This start-up company is very financially supported, has an organised sales function and an entire market to go for!
Their data cleansing technology is extremely attractive to all industries and is ahead of the curve for the market they are in. Amazing company growth with recent funding, an innovative product, and great progression within the role.
They help their clients extract the value from their data to ensure a better understanding of their processes, market and push them into securing more sales and better customer experience.
You must have experience within SaaS as a customer success manager (data insights experience is preferred).
- SaaS start-up company who has grown by 100% over the last 18 months with zero redundancies throughout Covid.
- Opportunity to work with amazing industry-leading clients such as; Carwow, Daye, Moonpig, and Lucky Saint
- Offers fully remote working! Grow in a high-performance, great cultured environment with the opportunity to own equity in the company (stock options).
- Amazing and fast career progression opportunities within an expanding company.
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role.
- £10M funding to grow the business
- Exciting plans ahead!
- A proven technology, relevant and needed in all industries!
As Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for:
- As a customer success manager, you'll be responsible for leading the immediate post-sale engagement with a new customer, working cross-functionally with the professional services team to translate each customers' use-case and business challenges into well-scoped projects
- Leading point on each engagement, you'll have strong functional knowledge and commercial acumen, expertly articulating the business value of our professional services across various sectors and industries
- With negotiation and performance targets being central to the role, you'll be leading on contract renewal conversations and driving retention of your customers, as well as developing strategies for the successful growth, expansion, and utilization of the software
- MUST HAVE - 2/3 years sales experience in the SaaS working with C-level clients
- Very complex tool someone coming from the data space , enterprise IT solutions, familiar with SaaS, comes from a consultancy background
- Background in Data Insights/using complex tools is preferred
- Experience Upselling and cross-selling accounts
- Experience mainly dealing with mid-market clients, high-touch relationships.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.