2 months ago
Customer Success Manager, SaaS/Ecommerce, Munich or Remote in Germany, Competitive Salary
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a fast-growing European technology company, who is one of the leading providers of advanced search solutions for online retailers.
Their innovative search and navigation software engages AI to understand each individual user's behaviour, creates tailored digital shopping experiences and drivers higher conversion rates for online shops.
The company has a big outreach across Europe, with offices in cities such as Salzburg, Munich and London. Their main client base consists of leading online shops such as Edeka24 and Casio.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them either in their Munich office or remotely in Germany as a Customer Success Manager for the DACH market!
As a Customer Success Manager for the DACH market, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively owning, supporting, and managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Driving and ensuring successful adoption, retention, and renewals across your portfolio of clients
- Establishing, maintaining, and improving relationships with clients
- Identifying and driving up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to grow and expand existing accounts
- Planning and executing client campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing team
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience in a Customer Success role, ideally in the SaaS industry
- Experience in the Ecommerce industry is beneficial
- You have a consultative and sales-driven mindset
- You have a high IT affinity and strong communication skills
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.