£35000 - £40000 per annum + plus £15-25k bonus
KLU - CSM_1653387873
6 months ago
Customer Success Manager - Sales Enablement SaaS Platform
£35-40k plus £15-25k bonus
My client are a best in-class Sales Enablement SaaS platform powering the scale-up/start-up tech space! They provide businesses with the access they need to revenue reporting and revenue forecasting to support them through hypergrowth!
Their award-winning platform combines data visualisation, data science, revenue reporting best practice and the collective knowledge of the revenue leadership space to power your success!
With their Series A funding round just around the corner, they are looking for a CSM to come and bolster their team and help onboard, train, support and grow their existing client base!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Deliver a strong onboarding process and ensure the platform setup for customers is first class
- Ensure that Customer satisfaction levels are high throughout the early customer lifecycle.
- Grow usage and adoption of the platform through effective onboarding, training and enablement as well as understanding a customer's current structure/setup.
- Develop trusted relationships with multiple key decision makers across each account and understand their strategic goals to help develop performance/success plans.
- Understand the level of adoption being taken by your clients to help assess churn risks and renewal planning.
- Look after a portfolio between 20-30 growing scale-up businesses in the tech space.
What you will need
- 1-3 years' experience in a client facing role within a SaaS business. This could be Sales, Account Management, Customer Success etc.
- An understanding of the SaaS industry and how it operates. Even better if this is within Sales Enablement or Revenue Forecasting/Analytics.
- Experience working with a portfolio of clients throughout a sales or onboarding process or holding a commercial number within a client facing position.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to show value.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing space where you are comfortable with change.
- A competitive base salary and a rewarding bonus package linked to performance
- A clear and effective progression path throughout the business, and a key focus on hiring graduates where possible to grow from within.
- A simple culture - no micromanagement, no hierarchy, flexible working hours and locations, taking holiday whenever you need/want too without needing permission.
- The opportunity to join a Pre-Series A start-up and join in time for a huge growth phase and to go on an awesome journey with the business!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.