£35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Customer Success Manager Science and Tech - £35,000- £50,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leader in the consulting industry who work with some of the UK's most exciting and ambitious start-ups to allow them to scale and grow.
The have seen incredible growth in their London team since they first started, and are showing no signs of slowing down now, even with the global pandemic that we are in!
Now's a chance to join the business in the core part of this growth, working with some fantastic clients in all sorts of different industries in a very client facing role. Could you be working with the next Jeff Bezos or Steve Jobs?!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage the companies biggest and best clients across Europe
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Run QBRs with your clients and be responsible for building strong relationships
- Identify cross sell and up sell opportunities for growth in your portfolio
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Usually meet clients on site as much as possible.
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management in a tech company.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and running QBRs
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS industry
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- Flexible working
- Flat structure
- Peer pay reviews regularly
- Lunch allowance
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.