City of London
£45,000 - £80,000 per annum + equity
7 days ago
My client is a start-up with an incredible product allowing ecommerce businesses to personalise and target audiences better using first party data.
With hires from ASOS, Google and other impressive tech businesses they have an incredible team in place to expand.
They need now their first Customer Success hire to come on board and take over their existing accounts, onboard new ones and grow the Customer Success function by progressing quickly into a Head of Customer Success role.
This role is with a start-up, so they absolutely need someone who is ready to be part of an exciting and fast paced environment, working alongside some of the industries best. You must have solid CS experience, ideally in a start-up environment with an understanding of the Advertising or Marketing industry.
Must be a UK resident and be in commutable distance to London.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Manage the companies clients in the UK and EMEA being completely responsible for their usage
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Be responsible for leading on strategy and growth.
- Progress into a 'Head of' role in the near future
- Work closely with the founders of the business and other senior members of the team
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible when able to
- Be proactive to solve issues and problems when they arise, with a 'can do' attitude
- Be ready to go above and beyond outside of these usual responsibilities.
- You will have at least 4 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management in the Marketing or Advertising tech space
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and upsells.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a good understanding of the Ad/Mar Tech industry
- You have worked in a SaaS/Tech start-up
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Equity on offer
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox