£40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus £12k Bonus
GAT - CSM_1620846947
about 1 year ago
Customer Success Manager - Software Testing SaaS Platform
£40-50,000 plus £12k Bonus
This SaaS solution allows tech business all around the world to quickly test and check their new updates/releases of products before going live to the market. Using over 50,000 testers globally this platform provides quick and efficient results to some of the top tech businesses out there. Their platform allows business to accelerate growth by getting to market quicker and having a reliable release at the same time.
They are looking for a Customer Success Manager to come and join the team in London, taking on a multi-million portfolio of enterprise clients which could include clients like Google, Facebook or Microsoft.
As a Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and nurturing strategic commercial relationships with their current client-base. The CSM's are ultimately responsible for developing existing relationships, and they are also trusted advisors for their clients.
- Balancing the demands of maintaining a strategic relationship both with internal and external (clients) stakeholders, as well as making sure you are hitting your renewal, up-sell and cross-sell targets.
- Creating account plans, showcasing the importance of the on-boarding process, communicating with numerous stakeholders to expand the companies footprint, and managing clients whilst achieving your own commercial targets.
- Being a strong believer in Customer Success and demonstrating excellent attitude and aptitude in a fast-changing environment, whilst being completely aligned with their strategy and standards.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with their internal teams. From product to operations, sales & marketing, you will need to communicate effectively so that the company can continue to make the best decisions for their customers.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management.
- Experience taking clients through on-boarding, scaling and renewal.
- Experience working with a consumer facing B2B SaaS/Managed Service product.
- Experience of working in a fast growth start-up with its autonomy and urgency.
- Ability to showcase your success in building client portfolios through data.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Experience creating and presenting reports to clients and owning a portfolio from beginning to end.
- Ability to forecast and set priorities in line with business requirements.
- Ability to articulate how you have influenced, debated, and negotiated within your client portfolio.
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.