£45000 - £55000 per annum + Plus 10% Bonus
KL - NCSM_1620724255
about 1 year ago
Swedish & Finnish Customer Success Manager - AI/Machine Learning SaaS Platform
£45,000 - £55,000 plus 10% Bonus
This company provides a discovery experience suite which is helping to revolutionise online shopping and Ecommerce. The suite provides a range of SaaS based solutions that are supported by AI-ML technology and are delivered via the cloud for their online retailers.
The business prides itself on diversity and working towards a single goal, all for its excellent partner network and its global customer footprint. They took Series B funding of $12m in December 2020 and have recently opened a new office over in Australia as part of their growth plans.
As Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with key clients
- Ensure client expectations are consistently met and exceeded
- Empower clients with solid product understanding and help accomplish their needs
- Document and consistently improve KPIs
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with clients to identify areas of improvement and ensure maximum value is being gained by our clients
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams within the business including Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product to ensure the voice of the customer is heard in our development roadmaps
- Monitor product engagement and be proactive in identifying any 'at risk indicators and take passionate strides to rectify the situation
- 3+ years' experience in SaaS product's customer success management ideally connected to online retail industry
- Demonstrated KPI-based customer happiness
- Superior demonstrable client service and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis ideally with Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills and experience in delivering QBR's to all levels of a client organisation
- Be able to prioritise effectively without compromising on quality
- A domain expert, naturally curious and data obsessed
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Finnish, Swedish and English
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.