City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Plus £10-20k Bonus
15 days ago
CSM - BS_1659449238
Customer Success Manager - Virtual Reality Edtech SaaS Platform
£40-60k plus £10-20k bonus
Central London/Hybrid Working
Founded in 2016, my client is a one of a kind immersive edtech SaaS platform leveraging Virtual Reality and AI to deliver effective and scalable soft skills training. They have worked with some leading education and government contracts across the UK and US on topics such as Leadership, Communication, Interview Skills and Race training.
They are backed with government funding to provide this revolutionary training and have seen 1200% year-on-year usage growth and have had great success in winning a lot of new business across the education sector.
They are currently a business of 15 people and looking to bring in their first CSM/AM to help develop process, playbooks and account/success planning for their entire client portfolio, whilst also developing and growing these accounts long-term.
As the first CSM/Account Manager, you will:
- Onboard new customers by facilitating demos and training around the product
- Design success plans for each client with clear KPI's and objectives for them using the platform.
- Manage customer relationships and be the go-to point of contact for a majority of the clients across the business.
- Actively monitor customer usage and use data reporting and analytics to regularly review with clients and assess ways to develop and grow usage/adoption of the platform.
- Identify growth and upsell opportunities and liaise with the sales team to exploit these.
What you need:
- 2-5 years' experience in account management/customer success at a high-growth SaaS company, with demonstrable experience navigating through complex organisations with multiple stakeholders in multiple departments
- Extensive experience using CRM, with a strong understanding of utilising technology platforms to drive automation and scalability
- Commercial and negotiation experience
- Experience in a start-up or similar fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multiple accounts
- Experience using HubSpot
Who you are:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, ability to build long-lasting relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, ambitious and hardworking, excited to actively contribute to a start-up success story
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, comfortable handling multiple work streams in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Working in one of the industry's hottest start-ups, with the opportunity to learn quickly from experienced entrepreneurs
- Flexible working environment - we're outcome-focused
- Fun and supportive culture - we firmly believe in fostering a positive work environment, which means having fun as a team while challenging ourselves
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader - Customer Success
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox