City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Customer Success Operations Manager - SaaS - London - £50,000 - £65,000
My client is a fast growing fast growing and well-funded UK tech SaaS company servicing a global client base. This SaaS platform accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of people within a business dramatically helping clients achieve sustainable business value.
The company received private equity investment in February 2018 and is on an accelerated and ambitious growth plan. This will be achieved through a transformation of our online products via their new assessment platform, launched in late 2020. They continue to build upon our combination of science, data and technology, delivered via a SaaS approach that is disruptive in challenging the existing solutions in the market. As a result of implementing a more customer centric model, including creating new roles of a Chief Customer Officer and Head of Customer Success, we now have a vacancy for a Customer Success Operations Manager to work across our directly owned businesses.
Customer Success Reporting & Analytics:
- Partnering with the Sales, Marketing and Product functions to design and deliver data and insights into all aspects of customer usage.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual customer usage and engagement analysis
- Customer Health Score analysis
- Customer renewal business process and revenue analysis
- Customer usage analysis to provide insight for account growth and expansion
- Responsibility for customer segmentation analysis and management
- Product split and trend analysis across customer portfolios
- Creation and management of management information reports for customer success leaders
- Assessment of customer success team performance: spanning both individual and team performance data
Technology & Processes:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Sales CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring customer success tech stack maintenance (with business services) and technology development
- Establishing reporting and management cadence whilst driving operational efficiencies into the business
- 3-5 years' experience in a Customer Success Operations management role
- Very organised and operations focused
- Excited about working for a growing start up
- Wants to grow and progress through a long term stable role
- After an inclusive, autonomous and hybrid working role
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Operations Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2400
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.