£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Customer Success Manager/Account Manager | SaaS | London | £60,000 - £70,000
My client is a scale-up stage tech company based in London backed by a world-class venture capital investor base and growing fast. Their AI drives marketing with an aim over the next few years to incorporate their AI in future B2B international sales.
They are a fast-growing tech company that is growing their customer success team looking for someone with commercial relationship management experience and project management experience who can hit the ground running. Working with some huge clients including Vitality, American Express, and Paypal.
The company uses unique machine learning to revolutionise the industry, driving efficiency and sales conversions for businesses. The company embraces a flexible and supportive inclusive environment where every member is constantly learning. Providing 1 day In the office and four days of remote work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio small portfolio of large enterprise clients
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and up-sells.
- Create a clear data strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Working closely with the CEO
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- 5 Year's Experience in Customer Success/Account Management position
- Must have experience managing less than 20 Accounts with a portfolio value of 1.5 million and over.
- Strong Excel and data analytic experience
- Cross sales experience including up-selling, client retention, and renewals.
- Experienced in negotiating enterprise accounts and working with executive/CEO level clients
- Preferably experience in a SaaS company
You can apply for this role of Customer Success/Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Customer Success
Courtney Cooke: 0203 869 2400
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox