City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
4 months ago
My client is a leading Social Data Intelligence Technology company who produce one of the industries best Social Listening tools. They allow their clients to monitor, analyse and leverage their Social media to draw actionable insights.
Analysing more than 200 million posts per day, from over 300 million sources and in 61 languages, they have an incredible resource for their clients.
Growing from only 2 people to now over 225 in just ten years, they have achieved some incredible things since they started and are very much continuing to hugely grow. Joining at this stage will give you access to some incredible clients and training, whilst still being part of a growing start-up environment.
This role will allow you to get fully trained on the Social Tech and work directly with clients of multiple industries across the UK and Europe. You will work with Account Managers and have the opportunity to progress into multiple different areas of the business.
As a Support Engineer you will:
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot clients projects on the tech platform on their behalf
- Advise clients on their project structure and tailor their Boolean queries to optimise their data collection
- Design bespoke training programmes for your client portfolio to ensure success on the platform
- Manage inbound support tickets via Zendesk and Outlook
- Serve as the escalation point for Customer issues ensuring they are solved as quickly as possible.
- Work closely with the international technical support team on higher escalation problems.
- Have an understanding of Boolean search logic and/or Social media query building
- You will ideally have some experience working on a Marketing Technology or SaaS platform.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You ideally have a basic understanding of Boolean Search Logic or Social Media Query Building.
- You have strong organisational skills
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office
- Competitive bonus scheme
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.