£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
Customer Success Strategy Team Manager - Marketing Tech SaaS - £65,000-75,000 plus bonus and benefits!
My client was only founded a few years ago, and yet have grown to become a market leader in their niche space in Marketing Tech tech. They have grown incredibly fast due to the quality of their platform and ability to AB test different incentive offers for their consumers. This allows them to ensure they are providing the best service for their clients, which is constantly adaptable.
Working with some of the country's best brands, and with some huge recent funding, they are now looking to expand their Strategic Customer Success team further with a Team Lead/Manager.
With a team of 4 people focusing purely on the higher level strategy of their customers, this role will have you detached from the day to day tasks of Customer Success and more focused on the core of helping your customers achieve their goals with your tech.
They need an established manager to come on board to take over the team, but still manage one or two of their most strategic clients. You much have Management experience and have worked in a tech start-up. Ecom/Mar Tech knowledge is a big advantage.
As a Customer Success Strategy Team Manager, you will:
- Manage the most strategic team within this business of 4 people.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client you and your team work with and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Organise events for your clients and discuss how to better work with them
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible (when safe to do so)
- You will have at least 4 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management role ideally with experience in eCom, Marketing or SaaS.
- Have at least 1-2 years experience managing people
- Have worked in a start-up environment
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of digital or affiliate marketing and eCommerce.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You ideally have previous management experience
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.