£55000 - £75000 per annum + bonus
12 days ago
Founded not long ago, this Start-up have grown to now over 500 people globally, with 75 here in London. They are market leaders for their technology and have received a huge amount of investment over the last 4 years to allow them to continue to rapidly grow and dominate their specialist area. Now they are continuing this investment, and have huge hiring plans for 2020 which you could be a part of!
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client. Their tech is around Web Optimisation, CRO and Testing to make sure that you can understand how your customer is interacting with your website or App.
They are an office of young and passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression then this is the place for you!
They are ideally looking for someone who works in a similar space, or someone who is coming from a Web Analytics/Digital Analytics/Testing/CRO background who wants to be more client focused! This person will also need to have management experience as you will be leading a newly formed team!
As a Customer Success Team Lead, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, mostly in Fashion and Retail.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform
- Identify Up-sell opportunities for clients as well as resign contracts of existing clients.
- Manage a pod of more Junior CSM's, being responsible for their development
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Analyse client data to provide insights on how they are using the technology
- You will have at least 4 years experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management or Analytics/Testing background.
- You will have management experience previously.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a similar Marketing Technology or SaaS platform.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox