City of London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + 10% Bonus
7 months ago
Customer Success Team Manager - Recruitment SaaS - £60,000 + Bonus
Central London - Hybrid working
My client is a well established SaaS company going through exiting high growth looking to expand their customer success team.
Leading the industry and helping individuals find their dream job through their recruitment tech platform, they are looking for individuals to lead the CS teams. It is a super exciting time to join with amazing established processes, a well-built portfolio of industry leading enterprise clients and great progression within the role.
Their high employee retention and growth comes as a result of their friendly, inclusive and collaborative working structure. You will be given autonomy within the role, great training and an amazing benefits package.
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers that manage and work with our B2B customers.
- Work with internal stakeholders from all departments and monitor team KPIs to ensure our customers are receiving top-level customer experience.
- Training and developing new team members, particularly new Client Services Interns, playing a leading role in their onboarding, managing their probation, setting KPI's and monitoring their ongoing development.
- Drive a culture of high performance the department, supporting both internal and external customer base.
- Ensure all team objectives are communicated and met/exceeded.
- Recruits and develops staff, driving high standards of quality, excellence and satisfaction in their performance.
- Leading by example and is the model for behaviour and standards within the group.
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally in the SaaS market.
- Ability to coach and develop team members.
- Ability to produce & implement a strategic plan
- Influencing style that challenges and that takes others with them
- Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages others.
- Previous experience of Gainsight and data visualisation tools such as PowerBI.
- Allocating and segmenting customers.
- Flexible working
- 29 days holiday plus extras
- Family Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- 2 Free days a year off work to volunteer for a charity if you wish
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2044
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.