City of London, London
23 days ago
This company is a SaaS platform that enables companies to monitor and measure the activity of their law firms. It allows companies to have total clarity and confidence, in real time, regarding their law budgets and spending. Their clients include Trainline and Monzo.
Founded 6 years ago, its CEO found a niche in the market for this exact product and since then the company has grown to about 42 people. They have received a great deal of funding recently, with more coming in the new year for even more growth which is the reason for this vacancy.
Based in Central London, this Customer Support Specialist job sits within the Customer Success team at this excting tech. company. Working in a consultative manner, this opportunity involves being the first line of support for their customers. This provides a great scope for progression - with career paths leading further into support, software engineering or customer success.
- Responsible for responding to any client problems
- Identify and feedback any product issues
- Collaborate with Product, Sales and Marketing in order to understand client requirements
- Create training guides by designing 'How-To' resources
- Ensure that customers problems are fully resolved, thus involving follow-ups with clients
- At least 1 year experience in a Customer Support or Customer Success role
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira and SQL
- Some who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written English and communication skills
- Familiarity with legal services is a bonus
- Share options
- Medical insurance
- Flexi hours
- Free breakfasts and snacks
- Latest MacBook
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox