3 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading retailer who are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. Our partners are looking for an individual who is strategic and commercial and would be able to hit the ground running. Previous experience working within Retail/FMCG will be hugely beneficial.
The initial contract will run for 3 months, however there is every potential that it will extend.
Please note the role is starting immediately, so can not look at candidates with notice periods - thank you!
- Deliver meaningful insight and actionable recommendations
- Develop Reports and Dashboards using visualisation tools such Power BI/ Google Data Studio to bring meaningful insight to stakeholders
- Using SQL to provide insight from a Customer View
- Trend analysis to identify patterns in behaviour
- Contribute to the implementation and delivery of a newly formed Business Intelligence strategy, providing on-going insights and actionable recommendations to promote positive change
- Communicate with key business stake holders
- Minimum 6 years previous work experience
- Have a passion for the world of Retail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with and combine multiple data sources
- Strong skills in data cleansing, reformatting and wrangling
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong visualisation skills - Power BI, Tableau etc.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox