£35000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Data Analyst - Energy - £35k-£40k
As Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Identify industry trends, innovations or technologies to increase data sets within new markets
- Analyse data trends in order to recommend appropriate strategies, techniques & channels
- Build audience development plans in line with target markets & data gaps
- Monitor data quality across all databases and touchpoints, including management of duplicates, sync errors and refresh processes
- Oversee marketing asset creation, tags, naming conventions and lists to ensure database adheres to agreed structure
- Own the marketing database management strategy that ensures data quality, supports audience segmentation and data hygiene
- Use reports and dashboards to analyse campaign results, draw insights from data and share recommendations with the team
- Create and distribute monthly reports to monitor data trends and benchmark KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technology (Pardot & Salesforce highly
- Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate complex data into concrete business recommendations
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong experience in areas including database management, insight development, audience segmentation
- Experience developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology
- Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics including acquisition rates, conversion rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement, MQL/SQL
- Ideally some experience of working with and generating insights from data visualisation platforms (Salesforce Einstein and Power BI ideal)
You can apply for this role of Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.