£35000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
A chance to join an exciting and growing, innovative and energetic media consulting and auditing company, actively contributing to its growth and development. Working as part of a small friendly team based in central London you will help their select blue-chip clients optimise their media agency ROI, by conducting a range of services from audit and analysis of advertising investment, to pitch management, budget setting and media training workshops in specified countries or geographic areas. This covers both traditional media usage with a strong focus on TV as well as Online and other media communication touchpoints.
- Collect data from client, media agency, media owner and other sources as required. Build appropriate databases including cleaning and verifying the data and prepare it for analysis using standard database software. Recommend analytical approaches that will deliver added value insights.
- Using proprietary bespoke analytical tools, analyse media cost and quality performance, TV and Digital in particular, to prepare charts, tables and commentary for reports and contribute to team discussions on the findings and recommendations.
- Work with other team members on developing interactive models to help clients set budgets both within and across countries and better understand the effects of their media investments.
- Research and prepare media landscape and country overviews, including economic and other statistical data, media legislation and trends and agency developments for selected countries.
- Analyse and forecast economic, consumer, agency, media and market trends and developments for selected countries around the world.
- Monitor developments in the media world including agency rankings, key agency and client/sector news items and ensure intelligent dissemination.
- Proven post-graduate career progression in either a research database business or international media agency network or media auditor, in analytically focused roles. Direct exposure to TV and Digital planning and/or buying for non-UK markets would be preferred.
- Proven strength in numeracy and analytical skills, with total proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel is essential). PowerBI experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of programming (VBA, SQL or similar would be valuable).
- Ability to manage and create reports, focusing on accuracy and clarity, presentation skills with PowerPoint
- A willingness to work with high volumes of non-standard data.
- A passion for media and analysis, a lively interest in other countries and cultures and a desire to contribute to the development of a new approach to media management and accountability.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.