City of London, London
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Data Analyst- Leading Ad Tech Leader ( £40,000 - £60,000)
This is brand new role to work for a leading advertising technology platform who are on a mission to enhance the digital advertising landscape. Data science is at the heart of everything they do and are now looking build out this function further in London - this is a fantastic opportunity to build something exciting and make a real impact in an exciting and ambitious company!
- Join a growing business founded on data science
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Excellent salary & benefits - up to 60k plus a bonus
- London based with remote working a possibility
- Conduct quarterly requirement gathering with function leads to refine regular deliverable analysis and insight
- Sit in the Business Intelligence team and report in to the Lead Analyst
- Play a leading role in mentoring junior members of the team
- In collaboration with the Lead Analyst and CDO, implement strategy, policies, initiatives and ways of working relating to the Data/BI team
- Work collaboratively with your fellow team members to provide recommendations and guide business decisions to other teams such as Customer Success and Operations
- Good proficiency with Python/R and any visualisation/dashboarding tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- 3-6 years experience in a similar data analyst positions, ideally from a media background
- Great stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.