£50000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Data Analytics Manager
3 month FTC
£55k pro rata
My client is a leading jewellery brand and they are looking for their next Data Analytics Manager. The role is reporting into the Head of Trading and CRM. You would be part of a wider team. The aim on the role is to delivery analytical reporting for their websites, interrogate data and provide insights to improve performance, customer experience and profitability.
The role has the view to go perm, however there is an initial 3 month trial period
- You will analyse and provide insight on UX and other services
- You will undertake digital marketing attribution model analysis
- You will analyse and provide insight on customer behaviour and conversion
- You will manage Tag through auditing, scoping of new tags, creation of JIRA tickets and GTM Management
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience within Data Analysis
- Have worked with Digital Marketing previously
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Proven ability to interpret and mine disparate, raw data and turn into actionable insight
- Have working knowledge of analytics tagging, scoping and testing
- Experience with data visualization tools
- JIRA ticket creation
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Data Analytic Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.