£350 - £351 per day
2 months ago
Data Analyst - Marketing / Healthcare - £350pd - Inside IR35 - 1 month rolling contract - London / Remote
Are you looking to work for a leading Agency working on the Healthcare Sector? Are you a passionate Data Analyst with a keen passion for and experience in, Excel? Do you enjoy surveys and numbers alongside marketing and media? Then this could be the role for you!
- Quantitative surveys and qualitative interview methodologies
- Influencer and stakeholder identification
- Conversation analysis (social listening and media intelligence)
- Audience profiling, segmentation and journey mapping
- Website, campaign and multichannel reporting
- Bespoke modelling
- Reputation analysis
- Lexicon and search analysis
- Must have the ability to and experience of manipulating large datasets in excel to draw meaningful insights
- Ideally, you have passion and interest in healthcare
- An experience or knowledge of translating analytics outputs into digital marketing ideas is a big plus
- Able to execute all phases of a data driven research and analytics project multi-market projects and strong data analysis skills
- Able to write consultative reports and presentations to help optimise marketing communication, product portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings, through clear and actionable insights and recommendations
- Able to utilise advanced quantitative methods and "outside the box" thinking to help answer complex business questions
- Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Good understanding of business challenges and related KPIs
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Data Analyst now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.