8 months ago
The Client is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
Having Started with a digital microcredit application on Android, they are currently rolling out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia. So far, they have given out 500,000 microloans at a rate of 5000 loans daily. Backed by top notch US/EU investors they have raised 15m EUR in funding and are undergoing the next exciting stage of their growth.
They are looking to add a Data Analyst to their Paris team, this person will support multiple projects across the company, from Marketing, Tech and Product this person will be vital for the continued growth of the company.
- Monitor the performance across all the teams, technical (backend and data science), product, marketing and finance team to help them get a data-driven approach to their work Example: performance of credit scoring algorithms or usage of the mobile bank account
- Build prediction models to estimate the future loan disbursement volumes, future default rates
- Scale the infrastructure by maintaining the data analysis structure
- MSc from an Engineering/Business school + 3 years of experience in a top startup company
- Strong experience with SQL, knowledge of Metabase or Tableau is a key requirement
- Ability to tackle complexity in real-world environments
- Overall interest in the FinTech industry
- English speaking candidates (our working language)
- Knowledge of Python language is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 9590
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.