Data Analytics Manager - Consumer Electronics/Tech leader - Market leading salary
One of the most well known tech brands in the world, trough relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances and much more.
They have a global footprint with over 100 million devices across the globe, this role will be focused on optimising their analytics capability for internal stakeholders (over 150 users) through innovation and industry leading reporting, use of cloud technologies and a element of data science (ML, clustering, etc) to drive future performance of the business.
You will be focused on their mobile products and apps, collaborating with cross-functional teams which include marketing, commercial and editorial to name few! You will also have the opportunity to build your own team in the long team and make a long-lasting impact on the business.
- Market leading overall package and excellent benefits
- Work in a rapidly growing business with unparalleled progression opportunities
- Utilize multiple data sources to analyze, track, and interpret insights for growth and revenue-building strategies.
- Maintain and enhance Key Performance Indicators reporting using BI and presentation tools.
- Proactively identify relevant insights and manage analytics requests for key partners.
- Prototype new data processing projects to gain insights into viewer behavior.
- Set up efficient processes and systems for working with data.
- Research and implement new ways to leverage data to drive changes in Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop the capacity to forecast performance and behavior using AI and ML methods.
- Experience in Data & Analytics/Business Intelligence across the consumer media or customer-facing industry.
Demonstrable experience deriving insights and value from data to improve important metric performance.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and working knowledge of ETL methods.
- Strong proficiency with PowerBI (ideally) or any other visualisation tools
- Good experience with cloud platforms such as GCP or AWS (ideally).
- Exposure/experience with data science and/or ML and clustering would be a bonus.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.