City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Data and Insight Specialist - Tech Video-Start Up -45k - London
This is a brand-new opportunity to become part of a new age for a huge entertainment business based in London. Due to increasing online presence and plans for growth, they are now looking to add a Data and Insights Senior Manager who will be able to produce first class insights across digital audiences and take them to the next level.
You will be given the chance to work in a start-up environment within a huge business with massive potential and fantastic progression opportunities.
- Work closely with all part of the business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision-making.
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply reports to the business.
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems.
- Test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project.
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about our content and brands
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Appropriate technical skills - eg. Python, SQL, Google Cloud Platform tools (eg. Big Query), Google Data Studio
- Ideally, have experience in a media business and in working with digital platforms in the video, music and social spaces (eg. YouTube, Amazon, Spotify, Facebook, Instagram)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Associate Data Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.