City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Data and Strategy Manager - Sports Media Company - (£30,000 - £40,000)
Unique role as a Data & Strategy Manager at a Sports Media company. Join long-standing experts in how sports fans come together through content, how they engage with content and how they create content.
-Analysis of digital marketing channels such as Social, Search and SEO.
-Work on different brands and across every sport (over 400+ different websites)
-Give valuable insight on content marketing and help commercial team with partners such as Kia and Rolex
- Deliver audience insight
- Driving both acquisition and retention
- Guide clients and teams with strategy and best practice
- Creating strategies across paid social media channels, execution and testing
- Evaluating big data, customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Assist the business with research and insight and social media / PR
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Work closely with marketing and commercial teams, how to deliver strategic website optimisation and optimisation of clients advertising operations
- Degree level educated
- Good experience in Excel and Google Analytics
- Media/Agency/Publisher/Ecommerce background
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing analytics
- A problem-solving mindset and passion for sports
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.