City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Data Engineer - Fintech - £40000 - £45000 - London
Exciting opportunity to join a global fintech business who are growing fast and investing heavily into the data and tech functions!
This is a junior level data engineer position with the chance to join a high-performing data engineer team and take a lead role on key data engineering projects.
You will need to be an expert in data pipeline and confident using Python, Airflow & SQL.
- Join a team of expert data engineers with plenty of progression available
- Work for a global fintech company on a wide variety of projects based around data engineering, data architecture, data processing and model design
- Fantastic flexible culture, with industry leading benefits and performance related bonus
- Up to £45,000 for someone with 2 years' experience in data engineering
- Manage and oversee data pipeline that is feeding the reporting and machine learning models (using python, airflow, dremio)
- Work closely with Architecture and Dev teams to facilitate development of tech stacks
- Use Python to develop custom connection and data feeds though 3rd party APIs
- Use SQL scripting to manipulate and extract data from large relational databases
- Work with Data Science team to enable machine learning projects
- Deal confidently with different data sources and data models
- Degree in quantitative field (maths, statistics, engineering, computer science etc)
- Expert working knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience programme DAG (Direct Acyclic Graphs) in Airflow
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.