City of London
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
4 months ago
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one the of the world's leading tech companies and to take charge all things Data. Already a big name in the market, you will have the chance to make a name for yourself in an exciting fast-paced market and help drive the business forward by playing a pivotal in building data-sets to underpin machine learning models.
- Design, develop and maintain automated, insightful data-marts and tables to be the main input for models, reports and dashboards
- Solve complex problems using analytical and statistical knowhow to drive business decisions
- Write high integrity code to retrieve and analyse data from database tables
- Learn and understand a broad range of company data resources
- Explore new datasets, onboard them into data cluster and scale
- Set up mechanisms to proactively measure quality of outputs
- Create and maintain key program reports
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies and ML tools
- Familiarity with statistical models and data mining algorithms
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, coding standards, source management etc
- Advanced skills in Excel and other data visualisation tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox