City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
11 days ago
Data Engineer - Online Entertainment
Sphere Digital have partnered with one of the largest online gaming & sporting betting groups with over 10,000 employees and 13 offices across the world. They are looking for a Data Engineer to join the Central Insights team to help drive data throughout the business.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer to work in a fast paced & challenging environment for a global online entertainment leader.
- Build and automate data pipelines to support Data Science & Marketing operations
- Manage data flows and advise data scientists on using the right data for the right task
- Perform tests and optimise data preparation scripts for Machine Learning
- Deploy and implement models produced by the data science team to a live production environment
- Create automated alarming and dashboarding to monitor data integrity
- Support on building an in-house bespoke Model manager application
- Work with Data Warehouse team and central data team to help integrate new data sources into modelling environment
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, marketing and product Development
- Be the go-to person for all data manipulation activities in the Google Cloud platform
- Minimum 5 years in a Data Engineering role
- Strong experience with SQL & Python is a must
- Experience working in a cloud environment - Google cloud (GCP) or Amazon cloud
- Experience in working with Airflow and docker technology
- Understanding of Data Science & Machine learning functions
- Experience in reporting tools like Tableau or similar
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills, including presentation skills
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline implementations
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary - £65,000 - £75,000
- Central London offices
- Flexible working & travel opportunities!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox