City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading Leisure and Hospitality business who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their team for a 3 month period.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within a similar role, who is confident working with large sets of data using SQL. They also use the Google Suite, so experience using Google BigQuery and Google Cloud Data Store is essential. The role will be starting immediately until September and they need the successful candidate to hit the ground running.
- You will be supporting Analytics through advanced data engineering alongside another Data Enginer
- Building automated systems in order to produce reports
- Looking after a plethora of reports including finance and sales
- Devising and dolloping systems to direct data and improve business
- Providing reports and data analysis to senior management and key stakeholders
- Improving existing analytic and data collection techniques
- Recommending improvements to existing processes and helping to implement them
- Extracting reports from large sets of data
- Improving the efficiency of our data architecture for forecasting, machine learning, and real-time analytics
- contributing towards forecasting and optimisation algorithms t
- Exploring how new data methods, processes, and techniques, can be applied
- Immediately available
- Strong experience of SQL and Google BigQuery
- Knowledge of Google Cloud (BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow Composer)
- Exposure to NoSQL databases and Python and R
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
- At least 2 years experience within a similar position
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.