£80000 - £85000 per annum
3 months ago
Data Ops & Reporting Director, Media Agency, London, £85,000
I am partnered with one of the world's most exciting marketing & advertising agencies, who specialise in data driven solutions, using a mixture of in-house technology and marketing leading tech stacks.
We are looking for an experience data professional, who has experience working in a marketing & advertising agency for 5 years. You will have a strong understanding of data and data infrastructure and a proven track record of selling packaged reporting solutions.
- A special opportunity to be at the forefront of media and brand analytics
- Help shape data solutions and bespoke technology for the most exciting brands globally
- Based in Central London with flexible & hybrid working available
- Massive career progression opportunities
- Paying up to £85,000!
As the Data Ops & Reporting Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver data operations and reporting solutions for global clients
- Lead client conversations as a subject matter expert
- Design solutions for data pipelines, data operations, reporting and data infrastructure
- Deep expertise in Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI or Alteryx
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data operations, media operations, reporting, dashboarding, or a related business intelligence practice
- Experience in working in marketing communication agencies
You can apply for this role of Data Ops & Reporting Reporting now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.