£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Data Ops & Reporting Manager, Media Agency, London, £65,000
I am partnered with one of the world's most exciting marketing & advertising agencies, who specialise in data driven solutions, using a mixture of in-house technology and marketing leading tech stacks.
We are looking for an experience data professional, who has experience working in a marketing & advertising agency for 3 years. You will be an expert using visualisation tools such as; Datorama, PowerBI or Tableau and passionate about telling stories through creative representation of data.
- A special opportunity to be at the forefront of media and brand analytics
- Help shape data solutions and bespoke technology for the most exciting brands globally
- Based in Central London with flexible & hybrid working available
- Massive career progression opportunities
- Paying up to £65,000!
As the Data Ops & Reporting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for hands on design and delivery of data solutions
- Build datorama pipelines
- Scope, design and build dashboards
- Deep expertise in Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI or Alteryx
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data operations, media operations, reporting, dashboarding, or a related business intelligence practice
- Experience in campaign reporting or programmatic reporting
You can apply for this role of Data Ops & Reporting Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.