Up to £300 per day
19 days ago
Contract - 2 months
A brilliant agency side client of outs, who specialising in helping brands through innovative digital experiences across User Experience, Design, Data and Strategy are looking for a freelance data Planner for an initial period of 2 months, starting ASAP, on a fully remote basis.
They have very well established data capabilities and have grown and kept a brilliant portfolio of happy clients and are award winning in their field.
To be successful in this Data Planner role you will have the following capabilities:
- Lead data strategy for key clients across a couple of accounts in particular.
- Develop data and contact strategies through owned channels
- Identify opportunities to connect to paid channels, working in partnership with tier super talented media planning and buying team
- Translating and distilling analytics and insights into coherent and concise strategies to drive client and customer value
- Effectively communicating your insights and strategic approaches, converting the complex into simple and compelling narratives
- Collaborating with Comms Planning and Creative teams to maximise effectiveness
- Manage growth and development of Data Planner
- Support our new business growth
To do the above, you should have the following skills and previous experiences:
Skills and experience required:
- Upwards of 3 years Data Planning experience
- A strong focus on CRM and website channels
- Experience working with 1st and 3rd party customer data, building insights to inform the data strategy
- A desire to grow within a creatively driven agency
- Comfortable in light Analytics, converting data in XLS and building pivot tables
- Experience working within MarTech ideally including Adobe, Salesforce and DotDigital
- Experience in CRM / digital agencies
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills - ability to simplify the complicated
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered urgently, please apply to this ad with you CV
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox