City of London
3 months ago
This role is with a very well known publisher, and will ensure that all of their processes and trading agreements are GDPR compliant, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a data privacy/protection role. Stakeholder management is very important as the role will engage with multiple departments internally, as well as clients and partners externally.
- To keep all privacy-related processes and associated policies up-to-date and easily accessible to the business.
- To administer the privacy education and training programme for all staff members and new starters (and to help develop training materials as appropriate).
- To support the business with maintaining the record of processing, and ensuring DPAs with all trading partners are complete.
- To help run and monitor processes relating to subject access requests and account deletions.
- To support the completion of data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) and Legitimate Interest Assessments.
- To participate in monthly Information Governance Steering Committee meetings.
- To develop best practice in privacy across the business.
- To act as a liaison between our outsourced IT suppliers, operations team and wider business for all privacy matters.
- To maintain current knowledge of applicable privacy rules and guidance.
- Educated to degree level
- Good working knowledge of privacy rules and guidance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambitious, mature self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to engage and work well with a wide range of teams, both internal and external
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Reliable, flexible and highly organised
- Ability to prioritise workload
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Co-Founder and Director
(+44) 203 728 2971 | (+44) 7903 726 932
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox