City of London
10 months ago
This role is with a very well known publisher, and will ensure that all of their processes and trading agreements are GDPR compliant, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a data privacy/protection role. Stakeholder management is very important as the role will engage with multiple departments internally, as well as clients and partners externally.
- To keep all privacy-related processes and associated policies up-to-date and easily accessible to the business.
- To administer the privacy education and training programme for all staff members and new starters (and to help develop training materials as appropriate).
- To support the business with maintaining the record of processing, and ensuring DPAs with all trading partners are complete.
- To help run and monitor processes relating to subject access requests and account deletions.
- To support the completion of data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) and Legitimate Interest Assessments.
- To participate in monthly Information Governance Steering Committee meetings.
- To develop best practice in privacy across the business.
- To act as a liaison between our outsourced IT suppliers, operations team and wider business for all privacy matters.
- To maintain current knowledge of applicable privacy rules and guidance.
- Educated to degree level
- Good working knowledge of privacy rules and guidance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambitious, mature self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to engage and work well with a wide range of teams, both internal and external
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Reliable, flexible and highly organised
- Ability to prioritise workload
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Co-Founder and Director
(+44) 203 728 2971 | (+44) 7903 726 932
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.