Up to £40000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Data Science Manager, Media Agency, London, £40,000
I am partnered with one of the most exciting media agencies in the UK, who work with clients such as Kellogs, Burberry and Microsoft!
We are looking for an experienced data analyst/scientist who has an understanding of the media landscape and understanding of statistical methods. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Join a newly formed, fast growing team who put an emphasis on being adventurous and testing new ideas!
- Partner with and build relationships with some of the most exciting businesses in the world including Burberry & Microsoft!
- Grow and develop your career in an agency that focuses on learning, development and opportunities to grow your professional career
As the Data Science Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Using probabilistic statistical methods to create various models
- Build regression models and undertake time-series analysis
- Design and support implementation of incrementality tests
- 3 years of working experience with R or Python
- Understanding of statistical techniques
- Experience working within the media industry
You can apply for this role of Data Science Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox