City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
20 days ago
Data Science Manager - CRM/Customer Data
Sphere Digital have partnered with one of the largest online entertainment groups with over 10,000 employees and 13 offices across the world. They are looking for a Data Science Manager to join the Central Insights team to help drive data throughout the business.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to work in a fast paced & challenging environment for a global online entertainment leader.
- Lead a team of Data Scientists and Senior Data Scientists
- Technically lead of data science projects
- Be a trusted advisor within the data science team
- Propose original advanced analytics solutions and strategies
- Build and support your team to build machine-learning models
- Present your teams findings to senior stakeholders
- Play a key role in deciding how to operationalise company data science strategy
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Product development teams
- Work with stakeholders to identify how data can impact key decisions and impact revenue.
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative field like Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research (or comparable studies)
- Strong experience designing solutions for key strategic projects
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Strong coding in Python for predictive modelling, regression, attribution, and machine learning is essential.
- Strong experience in managing a team of data scientists
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox