Up to £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Data Scientist - Digital Media - Up to £60,000
As Data Scientist, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with top tier clients to provide custom machine learning solutions for their advertising;
- Work with 'big and fast' internet datasets and the latest in machine learning technologies, and algorithms;
- Investigate and apply innovative data science techniques to real business problems;
- Drive innovation by developing new applications of data science to the business;
- Contribute to the running of EMEA wide hackathons to develop the data science talent within the company.
- You will build data science assets that will leverage the predictive power of the datasets and ensure the company's digital advertising products provide the most effective and efficient outcomes for their clients.
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, etc).
- Experience using SQL and Python or R - this is essential.
- Strong experience with machine learning techniques, such as predictive modelling, regression, classification, clustering and reinforcement learning.
- Experience within digital marketing industry using web analytics tools such as Goggle Analytics.
- Worked with clients to successfully apply your AI know-how to their opportunities and challenges.
- An interest in media, advertising and marketing.
You can apply for this role of Data Scientist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.