£30000 - £60000 per annum
11 days ago
Contract - 6 month FTC
£30k-£60k pro rata
Are you mad about data? Perhaps you are a big fan of SQL and Python? Maybe you love agencies and the world of marketing and advertising?
Well this could be the role for you!
I am working with a leading marketing Agency to help them find someone who is passionate about the development of aggregate data analysis, insights, new products and decision making. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
As the Performance Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge of web scraping and APIs and how they can be leveraged for analytics
- Support the delivery of data extraction, validation, modelling and analytical projects
- Be comfortable working with various database technologies and platforms (SQL/AWS)
- 2-3 years experience within an Agency environment
- Familiar with Amazon, Facebook and Googles suite of advertising tools
- Excellent understanding of data models and architecture
- Experience programming in R/SQL/Python
- Experience of Agile project development
- Knowledge of big data
- Skilled in ETL process and developing analytical pipeline from scratch
- Understanding of EU Data Privacy laws an advantage
- Connect to APIs or querying databases
- Understanding of visualisations e.g. R Shiny, Tableau
- Use Big Data cloud technologies e.g. AWS (Athena, S3), Hadoop, Hive, Spark
You can apply for this role of Data Scientist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox